Arts numeriques & multimedia
Bouillants #1, the first edition of a multimedia arts event based in Brittany, France, is meant to be the starting point of a larger project : the creation of a center for society and multimedia arts meeting.
This center would be located at ‘Les Bouillants’, a former dairy of the nineteenth century in Vern sur Seiche near Rennes.
This #1 event, that will take place from March to June 2009, thinks on the relation between new media artists and living and natural forms.
Following artwork will be presented :
– Les Pissenlits by Michel Bret and Edmond Couchot
– Electronic Life Forms by Pascal Glissmann and Martina Höfflin
– Tempo by Marie-Julie Bourgeois and Luiza Jacobsen
– Mµ Herbier by Catherine Nyeki and Marc Denjean
– Life Support by Shane Cooper
Coproducers and partners for this exhibition are Le Diapason (Rennes University – Beaulieu Campus), le Volume (Vern sur Seiche’s Cultural Center), Station VasteMonde in Saint-Brieuc.
Date and Time:
09. Mar – 14. May 2009
13. Jun – 27. Jun 2009
‘Les Bouillants’, Vern sur Seiche, Rennes.
Station VasteMonde, Saint-Brieuc, France